Reese’s Fudge Easter Bunnies
- 12 ounces Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- 8 ounces rounded 3/4 cup Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread
- white and pink round confetti sprinkles
- black edible ink marker
- Bunny molds
- Heat the Light Cocoa Candy Melts for 15-30 second increments stirring after each until melted.
- Stir in the Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread until smooth.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the fudge.
- Pour the remaining fudge into a disposable pastry bag.
- Snip off the tip.
- Pipe fudge into the 24 bunny cavities in the silicone mold.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Thaw for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat the reserved fudge in the microwave for 10-second increments, stirring after each until melted.
- Attach two white confetti sprinkles and one pink confetti sprinkle to each bunny.
- Use a candy decorating pen to draw pupils onto each white sprinkle, creating eyes.
- Draw on a smile.
Springtime Marshmallow Wands
- Regular sized Marshmallows
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers or Chocolate Chips
- Wilton Candy Melts (we used Bright Blue, Bright Pink, Yellow, Lavender, and Bright White)
- Easter Sprinkles
- Wilton Lollipop Sticks
- For each Marshmallow Pop, find 3 marshmallows that are approximately the same size and skewer them with a lollipop stick.
- Place 20-25 chocolate wafers in the pan and microwave them for 30 seconds, check them, give them a stir and then microwave again for 10 seconds more. Repeat process until chocolate is almost completely melted.
- Use a spoon to help cover the marshmallows and also to smooth out the chocolate once it was on the marshmallows.
- If you are decorating them with sprinkles, add them now.
- If you are going to decorate with candy melts, allow the marshmallow pops to cool and the chocolate to harden.
- Melt 15-20 Wilton Bright Blue, Bright Pink, Yellow, Lavender, and Bright White Candy Melts in individual Ziploc bags.
- Once melted, cut the tip off the bags.
- Alternating colors, drizzle the melted candy melts over the Marshmallow Pops.
- Allow the drizzle on the Marshmallow Pops to harden before storing in an air-tight container.
Easter Chick OREO Pops
- Golden Double Stuffed OREO cookies
- 1 (12 oz) package yellow candy melts (like Wilton brand)
- mini chocolate chips (2 per cookie)
- yellow and orange candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Lollipop sticks
- Place a large piece of waxed paper on a flat surface or baking sheet. Place the candy decorations close by having the candy pieces cut in half so they are ready to go.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, start by melting half of the yellow candy melts (according to package directions). Dip the end of one of the lollipop sticks in the melted yellow candy coating, and then insert into one of the OREO cookies. Repeat for as many as you want to make. Then submerge the cookie into the yellow candy coating, and place on the waxed paper. Place two mini chocolate chips for eyes, place a half orange candy for the beak, place two yellow half candy pieces for the wings, and two whole orange candies for the feet.
- Let the cookies set to completely cool and harden before removing from waxed paper. Wrap or store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Like Jo’s Oven or Sinfully Sweet Treats? Try our custom cakes and cupcakes today! Don’t have time to make candies? No problem! To see our portfolio of cakes and cupcakes, follow us on Facebook @seductivelysweetcakes and Instagram @sscakesncandies. At Seductively Sweet Cakes and Candies, I specialize in both buttercream and fondant for all your cake decorating needs. Contact me today to start building the cake or cupcakes of your dreams, (907) 978-1195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.